The National Conference for College Women Student Leaders (NCCWSL) is an opportunity for college women to make their future what they want. As America’s premier conference for college women, this three day event provides a transformative experience for attendees and prepares them to be the next generation of leaders. Each attendee becomes a part of the 30-year legacy of this important program.
Join AAUW and NASPA as they host nearly 1,000 college women from every state and from around the world, from June 2-4, 2016, at the University of Maryland, College Park.
At this two and a half day conference, students will:
- Choose from more than 50 workshops that prepare them for life during and after college.
- Meet incredible role models including Women of Distinction awardees and speakers.
- Make connections for life.
- Discover their future from more than 100 graduate schools and employers.
- Gain the confidence and skills to return to their campuses and communities ready to take action.
Since this conference is held on the campus of the University of Maryland, College Park located just eight miles from Washington, D. C., there will also be opportunities during the conference to visit local sights and attractions. You can visit NCCWSL for additional information.
To apply for funding for NCCWSL 2016, complete the application requirements and submit to Jennifer McNabb (Box #2019 or DE 210) no later than noon on Monday, February 29th, 2016.